Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Case of the Disappearing Blog Post

I had a blog post yesterday and it has "gone with the Schwin" to quote from a Muppet Movie.  So here is some Deja Vous all over again...If it pops back up, so be it.

I have been on a hiatus with both my blog and my scrapping.  Other than scrapping at retreats and crops and once a month for Sketches in Thyme, I have done nada, zero, zilch.  The last 7 weeks, I have been battling with shingles and its mean step sister, PHN (damaged nerve endings).  I think I have turned the corner with both the hike my mojo took and the shingles as the pain appears to be retreating and my scrapping at home has increased (anything above zero is an increase, right?).

I did a few challenges for National Scrapbook Day on line and then just kept going.  Here are a few.  Some are very simple and some are a bit more.  Have to start somewhere, right?







I have two more done but they are for my May 14 and June 14 th posts at Sketches in Thyme.

Back to scrapping and a continuation of my new favorite papers.  Tune in tomorrow.



No comments: