Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Posting on Mondays only starting on Memorial Day

I have decided to only blog on Mondays from Memorial day on.  It is summery here in Florida and, besides several upcoming dr. appts and swim dates with our Grands, I've decided to share any and all new/layouts once a week. 

NOW, so excited.  My order from Craft Box arrived yesterday.  Because we were not home, I had to wait for the delivery today.  The old adage that good things are worth waiting for is so true...these papers are beyond gorgeous.  I have a lunch date with several of our women's group, The Women Who Do Lunch bunch, tomorrow but Friday and Sat. are all mine to play. 


.
I'm going to dig out my collection of tattered lace from old doilys and handkerchiefs and some ivory ribbons for these beauties.  I am thinking also of doing a couple of small mini albums...that lady's head is to die for. 

I completed one (yes, only one) layout when I had the Women Who...over for lunch and artsy fartsy day.  But I can add another to the list of layouts I have completed lately. 


This last one is from a sketch at Sketches in Thyme.  The first is my own.

See you on Memorial Day if not before. 

No comments: