Monday, May 14, 2018

Brand Spankin' New x 2

I am not sure how I even came upon this site, The Craft Box, but I could just see my money slipping out of my wallet the more I looked at the site.  The company has just come out with their very first branded paper line and, I fell in love, of course.  I ordered the entire collection and am waiting with excitement for my order to arrive.  The company is based in England and does have international shipping.  Mine came to about 9.00, which is not too bad at all. 

Will post a layout when I get my hands on these papers.

My layout using a sketch for Sketches in Thyme is up on the blog today.  This layout uses the gorgeous papers from Stamperia.  These papers are made in Italy and this is just one of the beautiful lines.  The interesting detail that this company makes is the images on rice paper.  Waiting to use my stash on something special. 

So, two new companies for one blog post.  Enjoy.   Love, from your friendly enabler, me

No comments: