Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bittersweet!

Yesterday, I used up my very two last sheets of Basic Grey papers.  I had been hording them for a long time.  While I am happy with the use to which I put them, I am still sad.  So many great paper companies have bit the dust.

Today's featured paper company is Pion.  I discovered this one, hunting for more papers from Maja Designs.  Pion is made in Sweden and I first fell in love with the seaside collection and then with the rest.  I used their handy store finder and it led me to Rubber Buggy and Funkie Junkie which have become my favorite go to online stores.  No paper shows today...but do yourself a favor and check these out for yourself.

(usual disclaimer:  I don't work for, design for, or get any special deals from any of these companies).

No comments: