Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Papers, papers and more papers.

Long ago and far away,  paper companies in the U.S. were innovative, gorgeous and made on quality paper stock.  We had the market cornered with papers that we cutting edge.  Now, most of the papers companies have been bought by one large company and others have succumbed  to copying the same lines in different colors and way too cutsey designs.  While these are perfect for scrapping my grand kids, they are not all I scrap. 

So, I went hunting...and the first company I found that had such pretty and different papers was Maja Designs.  I put in an order at Rubber Buggy and then a second and even a third once I had my first order.  The paper is high quality, the colors soft and so pretty and the designs are gorgeous.  These are just two of the paper lines I fell in love with:  Summer Crush and Life by the Sea

Check out the links and see these papers for yourself.  Fall in love like I did.  These papers also come in 12x12.
(disclaimer:  I do not work for or design for Rubber Buggy.  I do, however, spend  lot of money there as they have new and fresh paper lines from European companies such as this.) 

No comments: