Thursday, May 10, 2018

Paper of the Day

49th. and Market.  This is one of my few new favorites that IS manufactured in the U.S.  It is crisp, excellent quality papers with matched embellishments and, of course, coordinated stamps.  I love the vintage feel to the papers and, living in Fl., I especially love the nautical releases.  I've been hording my papers but will scrap with them soon.

I am one of those people who worries that once I find a company I love, they won't be around.  Thus, I buy buy buy and  then am in fear of using it all up.  You can tell this from how long I held on to the last 2 sheets I had of Basic Gray...see yesterday's post.

Here are  a couple of places you can pick up your 49th and Market papers.

Scrapbook Warehouse

 Rubber Buggy, USA therubberbuggy.com

My Rusty Crown, USA myrustycrown.com

Scrapbook.com  (https://www.scrapbook.com/store/fam-tg-87339.html?cmp=facebook-ads&kw=fam-tg-87339)  direct link to 49th and Market.


Enjoy...I'm off to play.

No comments: