Monday, June 11, 2018

Back from a crop

And I have some layouts to share.  My friend, Eileen, and I traveled south to Ft. Myers to attend a crop put on by my friend, Janet Dachuk, owner of Scrapbooks, Etc.  We stayed at the new Drury Hotel and we've already signed up for the Oct. crop.  Both the hotel (price included breakfast buffet and dinner buffet plus 3 drinks at happy hour) and the crop were lots of fun and we met some really nice gals too.

This first layout is of the town square in a little mountain top village in Sicily.  The papers echoed the colors and the tiles in the town square.  These papers and those I used for the other layouts  are from Craft Box (UK) 's The Other Side paper line and Stamperia's Time is an Illusion line that Janet D (see above) will be ordering from along with Ciao Bella papers. 
 When I posted this one, I realized I left the "n" out of Glockenspiel.  Off to make repairs.


The side of this one reads "Another Big Castle"

Finally, I want to show off my photograph we had blown up and printed onto canvas.  I had found an old confessional type window in one of our salvage shops here in town and brought it home.  I cleaned it up and did some minor repairs but not too much.  I wanted it to retain that old look.  This is the end result.  I took the photo in Italy several years ago.    See you next Monday and ,as always, thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG this is stunning

JulesinParadise said...

Thank you, dear Bev

LyndaKay said...

Lovely trip LOs. The canvas print is perfect for that window! What a terrific project.