Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Day Late but have some goodies to share

I have been in mourning ever since I got my new laptop.  It is Windows 10 and, while that was not the reason for mourning, Google dropping my beloved Picasa is.  My son jokingly called it Adobe Photo Shop for the Techno Impaired.  I could load my pics, size them, enhance them, print them out in groups and burn cds.  I was in love and yes, I am pretty techno impaired.

Now Google has Google photos and I have been printing one pic at a time as it does not yet have a way to print more than one on a piece of photo paper, no matter what the size! 

At the crop last weekend, a woman (who is a heroine to me now) gave me a downloadable app called Photo Sheet.  I simply open the program and Google Photos and drag the pictures I want onto Photo Sheet, then print out however many I want on a page (allowing for size).  Color me one very happy camper!

The second bit was a bit harder.  I did a google search and came up with several sites that recommended how to burn a cd on the computer I have (Lenovo Ideapad 110) and with Windows 10 and Google Photo.  I ended up going with Cyberlink burner program.  It is complicated as I have to download the photos one by one and then drag them to the burner.  This will have to do until I find an easier way.  Since I took close to 1,000 photos on our river cruise, if you don't hear from me for a while, I am burning a cd for one of the couples we met and are exchanging cds of our photos.

If you have a better (make that easier) cd burner program, please let me know here!  I will be eternally grateful and will install you in the Techno Hall of Fame.    Til next Monday...

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Off to look at photo sheet! TY for the link