Monday, June 25, 2018

Play Day

Between my honey and my doctor appointments this week, I managed to do exactly ONE layout and pretty proud I even got that one done.  I did stock pile some ideas and, now that I can print multi pics on one sheet of photo paper and playing with the new app a lot. 

I combined  papers from Stamperia and Craft Box (see previous posts for links, please) to do a layout for these four photos focusing on the cathedral's architecture. 

And, browsing through Coastal Living's July/Aug 2018 issue, I came across "Fresh Ideas for Beach Houses"...and fell in love with the color combos.  How great are these for summer layouts?
Double dog dare you to do a layout in these colors and put a link to yours in the comments section.  I'm thinking there might just be a little prize involved. 

No comments: