Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Having a Scrap Happy Day

We've had rain off and on most of today and I can't think of a better way to spend it than in my work room scrapping.  I have a bunch of new papers, a few old items and more pictures than I'll ever scrap in my life time.  Today, things all came together and I really like how these 4 came together. 

I love papers that make for quick layouts yet still allow for creativity.  This layout main paper and the next are by Pink Fresh Studio.  
The green paper is from Monte Paper Mill, a new company for me. They come in 12x12, 8x8 and 6x6.  
The gingham is by Maja Design out of Sweden and is currently my favorite go to paper.

The next two layouts are done front and back from one sheet of paper.  I used a paper plate to cut out the circle from the Maja Design papers and flipped the circle over.  I used think rick rack to attach the circle and then went to town on both sides.

 Leighton on her play cell placing a call to her Mommy.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

The bird paper clips are darling. Great idea with the reverse circle cut out! Adorable photos of Miss L.