Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sketches in Thyme September Smash Up

As a Smash Up contributor for Sketches in Thyme, I have the  "job" of interpreting, combining, rearranging, flipping, designs from the fabulously talented sketch designers on the team.  Talk about fun!

This is my interpretation of two sketches (following the layout).

Two summers ago, I was able to cross an item off my bucket list...paddle boarding.  I surprised myself by not only being able to get up on the board but paddle it around as well.  I credit the yoga classes I took for so long.  (memo to self: get back into yoga)!

And here are the two great sketches I combined to get the layout above.
                                                          
                                                         (sketch designed by Shawn Lahr)
and

                                                        (sketch designed by Rochelle Sprears)

Check out more sketches and interpretations at Sketches in Thyme.

No comments: