Monday, August 31, 2015

Sketch me happy

I hit a major slump in my scrapping a month or so ago...no juices flowing, no energy and no creativity.  What got me out of my slump was trying some sketches to kick start me and they worked.  I tried several sites and one of my favorites, Sketches in Thyme, was having a DT call.  If doing the sketches at the site could get me motivated, just think what doing one for the site would do, so I applied.  I am happy to say I've been accepted and will be doing a Smash layout of any or combos of the sketches each month (1x a month).

Thanks, Sketches in Thyme...head on over and meet the rest of the new Mavens and say hello.

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LyndaKay said...

Congrats on the new DT appointment! Hope you have a "smashing" time at Sketches & Thyme. Let us know when the projects are posted.