Monday, January 21, 2013

The V in Viva must stand for Versitile

When I had the privilege of designing for Creative Imaginations (now Splash of Color), I got to play with some amazing products from Viva.  One of these products is the Precious Metal Effect Paints and oh my! 

Last week, at Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor Florida, I showed the owner, Michele and the Women Who Do Lunch Bunch just one use of the beautiful paints.  Michele now has a big order coming into the store.  For those of you who live within a hundred miles, call the store to reserve yours and come on by!   There are dozens of colors.  The one I used here is called, fittingly enough, Purple.  You really have to see these to truly appreciate the vibrancy of the colors.  If you don't live close enough to Posh, then you can order them from the Splash of Color website, if I am not mistaken. 

Not only are the colors vibrant but will vary depending on the medium you use and how you apply them.  I prepared a display for Posh Scraps that will be in the store Jan. 22 after noon so come on by.  These photos do not adequately show the lovely colors.  Seeing is truly believing.




Have a creative day!

No comments: