Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to doing layouts

I could not even begin to tell you what papers and embellishments I used on this (ok..."party" is by Anna G) but I sure had fun doing some layouts for Posh Scraps today when the Women Who Do Lunch Bunch got together as we do most Wed. for scrapping, lunch and group therapy. 

This photo is of our good friends, Susie and Justin, and was taken last spring at Miss Vickies on the Anclote River, one of our favorite places to go for local music, cold beer and good Cajun boiled peanuts. 

It was good to scrap and I have 3/4 of another layout for the store (and me) in the works and a Sweetheart's Treasure Box class planned using the fun new Bo Bunny papers and these awesome red cigar boxes.  More details to follow.

I think I may have found that mojo that has been hiding from me lately...thinking all I needed was a good dose of my favorite muses, the Women Who Do Lunch Bunch and a visit to my favorite scrap store.

And yes, I do need to straighten the arrow in the upper right hand corner. 

Keep on creating...a day without creating is a day without sunshine!

No comments: