Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gingersnaps' Creations Wed. Challenge: Botanical




(from the Gingersnaps' Creations Blog)
GC51: Random Redhead Challenge - Botanical
It's Earth Day tomorrow, so we thought what better way to celebrate our home and native planet than a tribute to all things growing! So our Random Redhead Challenge this month is to create something with

B O T A N I C A L

as your inspiration! Think of flowers, plants, trees and other greenery! Let your creativity bloom!


To create mine, I used mat board cut 4x6, a stencil and modeling paste, gesso, Glimmer Mist, pearlescent watercolors and dried flowers. I love the texture the modeling paste and the gesso create!

Thanks for looking and please check out Gingersnaps' Creations where I have the honor of being one of the two Visiting Artists this month.

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Wow! You nailed this one! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the depth you achieved and the subtlety of design.