Friday, September 28, 2012

Lost Art of Writing Post Card Exchange

For the past 14 month or so I have been honored to have been the Post Mistress for an amazing group of artists who have created the most awesome post cards ever.  Each member chose a month and a theme (or not) and all of us created 1 post card for that person during her month.  We are drawing to a close now with only Sept ( what few days are left ) and October to go. 
This is one of the many I created for this group of Kindred Spirits who believe we need to revive the lost art of writing.

Several of our members have shown interest in having a round two for this. If  you would be interested, or are a member and want to recommend someone, please contact me through this blog or through my email at eeickmeier@hotmail.com with LOST ART OF WRITING in the subject please.
Hoping to hear from some more Kindred Spirits.



1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Sherrie - I would love to try it if there is a Round Two!