Sunday, March 7, 2010

Perfect Pairing: G45 papers and Wendy's Studio 490 stamps



When Janet and I were at Stamp Fest, one of the lines of stamps that grabbed our attention (and our wallets) were those of Wendy Veah's Studio 490 for Stampers Anonymous. Janet bought one set and I bought another (and am sure I'll be adding to my collection with still another set or two). I used a background stamp from Janet's to give the piece a sand texture and then stamped the bottle on acrylic. I cut the elements from the new G45 On the Boardwalk collection to finish the hanging piece. Thanks for looking. Janet's is on her blog at http://stellaruby.typepad.com/ (Never Knowing Where I'll Be).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Totally loving it!

2amscrapper said...

How clever is this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

I love these hangers but very difficult to get in the UK P&P works out far to exp from US. Love the porject obviously lol