Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Gilded" frame






(I am never sure how blogger is going to load these pictures so hoping for the best here). I posted a pic of this on my other blog but I know some people only read here!

I found this ornate frame at either TJ Maxx or Tuesday Morning and hid it in my cart like someone might grab it from me...lol. I had a foil package with glue from Bare Elements and a foil pen and I went to town. I mostly painted on the glue and used a cuticle like stick to adhere the foil. I am quite happy with the way this turned out and may even look for a companion frame for this one. These will be perfect for the guest room which is done in our family antiques.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

beautiful frame....

Unknown said...

Stumbled across your blog via facebook....love what you did with the frame...TJMAXX....got to love that store!! I own a flower shop & often shop there for containers & vases.