Thursday, March 6, 2014

Graphic 45 projects for Whim So Doodle

These are my first two of four using the Graphic 45 "By the Sea" collection for the design work.  I love the vintage images and the pretty colors.  I also picked up some of the "Botanical Tea" line for pictures of our sweet granddaughter, Leighton. 

I turned the paper into iron on fabric using June Tailor, Inc's Iron On Quick Fuse Fabric Sheets for Jet Printers.  This will make a fun gift bag for a guest.   The bag (9x11x4) is by Bag Works and is also available at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete Florida.




This "By the Sea" collection is sure helping me get caught up on the pictures of the Grands at the beach from last summer. 


Watch this spot for more or visit Whim So Doodle's soon to see these up close and personal.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love the bag and the lay out. Your Grandson is adorable! ~Diane

LyndaKay said...

great bag...love the ric rac on the LO