Sunday, July 25, 2010

Look out CHA...here we come!

I am off today to fly to Wisconsin to first visit with my friend from A Cherry on Top, Pam B, and then on to CHA. Chicago may never be the same. I love to look at the new products but more so the not so scrappy stuff in other sections of the convention center. Last year, Roz and Kelcey discovered the button ladies and we made darling pins and Pam and I met the jewelry people who helped us create pretty necklaces out of swirls of color. I am entranced by the beads and the fibers and fabrics too so plan to spend a bit of time there as well as the inks, stamps and papers vendors.

So, watch this spot for products that are more of the altered arts than scrap booking and you can get my updates on new scrappy products off my other blog, Posting from Paradise.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: