Monday, October 19, 2009

Gratitude Box for KnKclub.com Nov. Reveal






We have had a fairly stressful year so far with major health issues for many of our family and close friends. It is time to put a positive spin on things and, to do this, I created a Grateful Box (within a box) with name tags for the five members of our immediate family. I am hoping that we can each take our tag and write down one thing for which we are thankful, place them in the box and pull them out at Thanksgiving next year, perhaps even adding more, making this a family tradition.

The November kit from KnKclub.com had the perfect papers and embellishments to help me create my Gratitude Box.

1 comment:

altar ego said...

I love this idea! It's been a tough year for us, too, so this would be a great way to remember what is good in our lives, and focus on that. Thanks!