Thursday, September 17, 2009

September Reveal for A Cherry on the Top







I selected Shabby Green Door as my reveal product for this month at A Cherry on the Top and added a few more wine and food related products as well. I did three altered projects for this reveal and one layout and all are about cooking or wine. The wine journal is my favorite but the Guest recipe box is E's (I think because it serves such a useful function: the box is divided alphabetically and each person who has stayed with us, will have his or her own card detailing the dates of the visit and what meal E prepared for them)

To read more about how I created these projects and where you can get the 'ingredients' to create your own, you can check out this article, http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=8171 at ACOT and thanks for looking.

No comments: