Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My ACOT reveal for January/Fancy Pants Design's Vintage Valentine



We had our family pictures taken not too long ago by the most wonderful photographer here in the Tampa Bay area, Hector Corominas (hcoro@me.com). Because this is the last Valentine's Day for Kristen and Chris before the twins come next June, I wanted to create something special for them to remember when it all began. I hope they stay in love as much as they are in these photos as when the twins graduate from college! Not a bad blessing, what?

The Fancy Pants' Vintage Valentine line was the most perfect one possible for what I hoped to do. Thanks for looking (there is one last page missing as blogspot only allows me to post 5 pics). For the full monty, try this link: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,,,a,1,,117749



4 comments:

Lyneen said...

Your book is beautiful. LOVE all the papers and the different sizes of pages! You are so creative!!!! TFS

DanaJKalman said...

Good blog~nice to meet u..................................................................

Roz said...

wonderful...they will cherish this for always!

Amy said...

Fabulous work Jules.... as always!