Sunday, May 5, 2013

Last layout for NSD

This challenge was to use four or more 'insta prints' on a layout.  I had fun with this one.  It took me longer to print the pics than it did to finish the layout.  Thanks Jill Goodhart for the rub ons...they made this go fast.

Doing this layout brought back so many wonderful memories of that January a couple of years ago when Clare, Janet M, Pam B and I headed south to Captiva Island.  Clare had treated us all to a few days in our own lovely cabin at 'Tween Waters Inn  and we had a blast.  We put up a tiny Christmas tree, had snow men lights around our front window on our screened in porch and celebrated our Christmas belatedly.  We took long walks on the beach (some longer than we intended), laughed ourselves silly and played, played, played.  Not much beats a good time with lovely friends.

So, with thanks to Scrapbook.com and this challenge, I was able to relive so many of those memories from that wonderful time on the island. 

Next stop?  Two sketches I found on line.  I don't normally do sketches but these looked like such fun i can't resist!


1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Really a cute LO.