Saturday, September 26, 2015

Croppin' with the Women Who Do Lunch bunch

Diane Johnson was our hostess yesterday for a day crop.  When I crop with these women, the inspiration flows almost as fast as the talk.  We were missing several of our group and hope to see them all very soon.

I managed to get the basics for 5 layouts done yesterday and put the finishing touches on them today.  Without further ado...

These two use my newest favorite papers by Maja Designs which I order through Funkie Junkie on line.




And I've also been trying to use up more of my stash..some of these are from Creative Imaginations, others from who knows where.  This photo was taken last summer on Ft. Myers Beach.  It was my 29th year of ownership at Estero Island Beach Club.  We are three generations here now. 

Colvin and his new "friend"...also taken last summer on Ft. Myers Beach.


The last one was simple and quick.  The last over night in early Sept., Colvin rode his bike on the Pinellas Trail for the first time.  We'll ride the Trail together one day, little guy!

I've had the paper forever and the 3D bike embellishment was a door prize for a crop about four years ago...told you I was using up!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Colvin will love that LO when you show him, I bet. Adorable. Lots of lovely work; glad you shared it.