Thursday, January 1, 2015

Gecko Galz January challenge

                                 "All You Need is Love"

These are my projects using the amazing new papers, digital stamps and collages available at Gecko Galz.  On this link, you can find the place to order these wonders for yourself and check out what the rest of the team has created.  Don't forget, you can enter the monthly contest to win even more Gecko Galz goodies.

My first two projects are muslin bags for Valentine's Day gifts.  I printed the Gecko Galz images onto iron on fabric and papers and arranged them on the bags.  I trimmed the little bags with ribbons and voila!




Using a different set of papers and digital stamps, I also made a Valentine's Card for my true love.




Happy New Year's to all!  May this year bring you love, prosperity and happiness abounding.

2 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love your cute muslin bags! And love the pretty red card! A Happy New Year of Creating! Hugs,Tee

LyndaKay said...

What sweet muslin bags!!