Saturday, August 9, 2014

Down by the Sea for Art Anthology

Coming back from vacation is always tough.  We tend to get caught up in the unpacking, laundry and catching up on missed chores that piled up while we were away.  I wanted to capture some of the carefree atmosphere I experienced during our 3 weeks at the beach so I created this 3 giant tag to help take me back.    Thanks to Art Anthology's wonderful paints and sprays and Gecko Galz Umbrella Girls images, I think I did just that.


For detailed directions on how I created this and the products I used, click HERE.  Be sure to check out the design work by my team mates at both Art Anthology and Gecko Galz.

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

I think you captured it perfectly! Beautiful background for those fab images!

otr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
otr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.