Monday, April 22, 2013

Scrapped nothing but the Grands this past weekend





I went to the Cheeky Chics Spring Fling crop this past weekend with full intentions of finishing off the Winter Park album.  After all, we were only there for three days and the trip was almost three years ago.  So, did I get it done? Nope! Not a single layout.  Instead, I scrapped the Grands from dawn to dusk and beyond.  I did fill in some missing moments in the their albums, scrapped a few from this Easter and had tons of fun in the process.  Dee Wishart and JD Rude throw a great crop and I can not wait for the next one I can attend.  I posted these on Face book but was reminded by a friend that they do not use Face book so here they are for her and any others like her.  Thanks for looking!
 I used up a lot of my stash too.  I made these fabric flowers about three years ago using the Tim Holtz distressed flowers die.

 Leighton's first summer at the beach last July.
 This picture is from this past Easter.  I know this will come back to haunt her when she is a teen ager...could not resist snapping the photo when she had her finger up her nose! lol
 One of my favorite photos of her.  She was about 9 months here.
 I love this photo of Landon and his "lovey" Arf Arf.  He has to sleep with this one or one I gave him.
 This was taken before the twins' baby sister was in the picture.
 The boys had to be about a year old here.  Their mama got this shot and I love the hair!
Now, perhaps I can get back to the Winter Park album or the Savannah one or the trip to Italy or maybe the Med cruise one...so many photos. 

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Besides the photos being so cute (look how young Leighton is in some of them), you have such a wonderful style of scrapping. Love all the paper combos. My fav is the first one. Beautiful.

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh - these layouts (and those kids) are adorable!!!