Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hampton Arts and 7 Gypsies and me

I took the Hampton Arts Shadow box class last weekend at the Collins Group event in Orlando and fell in love.  I took several photos of the one of the three samples that I loved the best and then, once I got home, promptly lost the pictures I had taken.  I started the project at the class and we were encouraged to do our own thing...and boy! did I ever...lol

So here is the lovely sample I selected to emulate of the three

And here is my 'winging' it version that I finished today up at Posh Scraps.


I plan on taking one of my favorite pictures of my sweetie pie, Leighton Kaye, printing it in sepia on canvas paper and using my H20s to add a bit of color to the photo.  Then I will place it to the right just under the little framed piece of burlap. 

The stamps I used are from Hampton Arts and they are simply amazing.  The papers and the shadow box are 7 Gypsies.  The burlap comes from Canvas Corp.  I love how all the companies combined products to give us the best experience ever.

So, while mine is not what I started out for it to be...it is mine  and I am a happy camper.  To see this up close and personal, you can go to Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor, Fl, my favorite scrapbook store!

As always, thanks for looking and please leave comments, thoughts and ideas.  Thanks.

No comments: