Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Scrapping at the POSH

 What a wonderful Wednesday:  thank you Jacque, Diane, Cynthia, Sonya and Katherine...too much fun and I even managed to get 3 layouts done.  Lunch at Marathon, fun shopping at Posh Scraps and lots of girl and scrap talk...who could ask for more.

The top layout photographed a bit dark but boy those baby blues sure shine on our little girly girl.  Kristen took a great set of photos for this ol' Nana to scrap.

I took this one of the kids at Kim and Mitch Day's wedding reception.  When I was teaching last Sat. I showed the gals how to alter the photo and filter out the people in the background.  I like how the picture turned out so much, I printed it to take with me today!
 Kristen caught the twins on the bike...one doing the heavy work and one along for the ride!  Because of the colors in their shirts, this 4th. of July paper was perfect for this one.
Michele at Posh is having a 25% off sale in the entire store today and the place was buzzing.  Don't delay and we did leave some things...lol.

If your Wed. was half the fun of mine , you had a pretty great day!

No comments: