Sunday, July 29, 2012

Canvas Corp burlap book and play time!

So, instead of finishing the laundry, instead of printing off things for my class next Sat, instead of unpacking the rest of things from the beach....I played.  Got some good advise from some wonderful women and they were right.  Laundry will get done, kits will get loaded and things will get unpacked.  What I needed was some creative therapy


I bought this book at Scrapbooks Etc. in Bonita Springs, Fl and had been wanting to start a mini album with it.  This is just the cover but I did take some notes on ideas while we were at the beach.  It may be a while before I get more done as, alas, laundry awaits, kits need to be loaded, I have some projects to complete for Gecko Galz and yes! unpack.

UPDATE:  I put the tie through the other way and tied it on the opening side...much easier!


As always, thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely book!

Unknown said...

Oh it looks amazing look fwd to seeing the interior and what you do with it xx

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Can I just say.......THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! just LOVE IT!!!

Darlene Whalley said...

This is gorgeous Jules, you creative woman, you!!!

LyndaKay said...

Love the stitching and the wooden letters sewn on. Very unique!