Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet Treasures

Due to a conflict of dates, I will be unable to teach this class at the Cheeky Chics upcoming scrapbook retreat, this June.  I will be first offering this class at my home away from home, Posh Scraps, who is my sponsor for the classes I teach at Cheeky Chics Scrapbooking Retreats.  I am hoping to teach this at either the September or November Cheeky Chics retreat as well.

This project measures 10.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 and has six little drawers for those 'sweet treasures' we cherish.  You will receive tons of product, learn some fun 'shabby chic' techniques and there are even some 'sweet treasures' for the drawers of your finished project.  We will finish the project with a sealer that also makes the paper appear like fabric!  A closer look at some of the details is available by scrolling down past this blog post. Click on the image above to getting a bigger view.

This class will be offered May 26th. from 1- approximately 3pm.  The cost is $28.00.  You can obtain more information or call for reservations for the class at 727-784-2928.  Class size will be limited so don't delay!

As always, thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Adorable details!