Monday, March 12, 2012

Papers from Posh


Because of company and a bad back, I've not been doing much in the way of my altered things or even layouts but, when I went by Posh Scraps today after watching one of my grandsons for a while, and picked up these papers...my hands began to twitch and I could not help myself.
I have about three more in the works and with more and more new product coming into the store, I am doomed.

I have a couple of altered projects swimming around in my head and hope to dive into at least one before the week is out.

Happy Day Light Savings to those of you who indulge! lol and Happy Creating.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two adorable layouts.

LyndaKay said...

I like the turned back corners on the top LO and the border on the right of the 2nd one. Really cute shots of the boys, too. Sure hope your back gets better soon! I think the Dr. is yelling "Get into the hot tub!"