Monday, November 7, 2011

Decorated Gift Tubes

ACOT sent some of us who volunteered these clear plastic gift tubes. This is what I did with mine.

The one on the far left is done with stick on bling and Prima butterflys blinged up with Stickles. The next one is the one I call the Bachelorette Party gift tube...now how cool to hand that to the bride to be at the party filled with rolled up one dollar bills? The third from the left is my Holiday Pretty. This could be nestled into a table arrangement or give to guests at a holiday party. And the last one (far right) I did with alcohol inks and Krylon.

These were such fun and to order these tubes go to ACOT





1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Very, very cool looking gift tubes. I can see using these as stocking stuffers filled with all kinds of goodies.