Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby Leighton Kay

This first layout of Leighton Kaye was so hard for me to do. I am so used to doing little boy layouts, that I wasn't sure exactly where to start. I walked around Posh Scraps so many times hunting for the 'perfect' papers, etc, that I am sure I wore a path in the carpeting...and then, VOILA: Melissa Frances (the papers), Webster's Pages (the polka dot tulle) and Prima (that gorgeous flower) along with assorted ribbons and lace to the rescue.

I don't normally post my layouts on my altered art blog but, for my new granddaughter, I am making an exception.

As always, thank you for looking and all comments are so appreciated.

I do realize my new background has made reading the lists on the left hard to read and, as soon as my son comes back, I'll have him adjust that for me...til then, sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new granddaughter is beautiful and so is your layout! Very soft and pretty!

LyndaKay said...

She makes your heart sing, doesn't she? I love the musical note paper in the background, along with all the other feminine embellishments. Lovely, Jules.