Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply Challenge Crimpers




Today, we are asking you to break out a tool rather than a supply. As friendship brings us together, we figured a great idea would be to challenge you to use

CRIMPERS

in your art. This great tool can create some great effects and gives dimension and texture to your art. We can't wait to see how you use it in your art! No crimper on hand? Pleating paper by hand will be accepted as well.

For details on how to enter this challenge and perhaps become the next Guest Artist, please check out the challenge here


I used the crimper to create the flowers' leaves out of vellum. I want to thank Regina, the owner of Owl and Pussycat Stamp Store in Ft. Myers, Florida for showing me how these are done. Regina, you have been an inspiration to me and I oh so miss your Wed. demo days and your amazing classes!

7 comments:

Ali Manning said...

I love the way you used the crimper in the project - really creative. It's a great card!

trisha too said...

Gorgeous technique!

:)

Sue said...

STunning card. The lace, the flowers and the sentiment are all perfect together, and those crimped leaves....wonderful!!

Hugs
Sue

Netty said...

Your crimping is delicious. Loving the lace and the beautiful flowers as well. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I don't have a crimper nor have I heard of one. I've got some homework to do to enter this challenge! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love those crimped leaves! Beautifully done!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful and romantic piece.