Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Once in a Blue Moon: Gingersnaps last challenge for March



I have had such fun being the Visiting Artist at Gingersnaps Creations and have met some of the most talented and fun ladies. I feel that I have spread my wings a bit and ventured out of my safety zone all thanks to the challenges at this site. I can't wait to see what these gals come up with next!

Since this month had five Wed., Gingersnaps' issued a 5th. challenge calling it Once in a Blue Moon. For this challenge, we were to take one of the many wonderful tutorials given by the design team and make our own project from it. I chose Shar's tutorial on photo transfers and made this gypsy girl tag.

My altered object challenge goes live at A Cherry on Top tomorrow so I'll have to wait to show you that one. But here is a hint: I am working on one in several colors! lol.

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

You make beautiful art. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Zoechaos said...

Not been by for a while and miss seeing some beautiful and inspiring things. This tag is just so graceful and elegant, love it.