Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to March



These are the vintage imaged tees I made. Notice please that I included the paper company logo to give proper credit to the original designers. Graphic 45 is a paper line that has stolen my heart.

To make these tees, I cut out the images from the papers and arranged them the way I wanted them to appear on the tee shirts. I found that white or light colored tees work best. I ironed the tees before I began the process.

I scanned the images and then printed the scans onto tee shirt transfer paper that is readily available at craft and sewing stores. There are several different kinds so be sure to read the directions. Some of these go on the tees in the opposite of what you see the image so again, read the directions!

I trimmed around the images and ironed them onto the tees. Voila

I will be ON VACATION from March 7-12 on a cruise to Mexico (the prototype for the class I am teaching is on my other blog (www.postingfromparadise.blogspot.com). And then I am off to Savannah, Ga for St. Pat's with several of our friends. Son will be house/cat sitting so I can sleep with ease!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

billyking said...

in mexico come to our art party
http://barraartbounce.blogspot.com
FREE!