Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Danglie



I found out about danglies from the very creative ladies at Quietfire. There is going to be a swap this coming May and I want to play a bit before I decide which type to do. It seems it is pretty much the sky is the limit but appears to be something that dangles (obviously) and perhaps can be worn as a jewelry.

Today I played with some small glass tags I bought eons ago from Somerset Studio's Shoppe. I stamped both sides of the tiny tag (1 1/2 inch by 1 inch) and then filled in the grapes with alcohol inks and the leaves with a dye slightly touched with a metallic liquid ink. On the reverse side, I stamped a wine glass and using Eggplant Alcohol ink from Adirondack, I 'filled' the glass half way.

It is hard to get the full effect of how pretty this turned out with the two images and the colors as we have an overcast day here and the glass piece is so very tiny but I hope you get the idea.

Love play days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I bet it is really dazzling IRL.

You are so creative!